All being well my wee Shuttle should be running on a 4200 dual core sometime tomorrow afternoon. Assuming it arrives and nothing breaks.
I have flashed the BIOS, updated the chipset drivers. Sacrificed the appropriate animals and made liberal offerings. Etc.
For a brief moment I was concerned when my box blue-screened during the driver update. I think that was just the god of mischief reminding me I am just some mere mortal. And not to get carried away.
uhuh. Good point. Lesson learned.
Next month I will hopefully move up to 2GB. Watch this space.
All this means one thing: no Mac Pro this year. Not happy about that but that is the way it is.
On a positive note I hope to have a new guitar soon. More on that later.
EDIT: Seems google/blogger have changed the way text is sized. Great. I so love inconsistent text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment