I have not had much luck with this Firefox add-on for blogging for some time now. It just doesn't work in a way I find useful. This is mainly an issue for formatting text.
It also stopped working for a while on blogger. Not good!
Giving it another go since there have been updates. So here goes...
UPDATE: Well I tried an edit - it duplicated the post! The text size adjustment resulted in text much too small - not one size smaller (small or 85%) but something smaller still (approx 80% size perhaps?). It also adds div tags which seems to override the para spacing. Yuk. Everything looks double spaced (almost).
Still... for quick posts it ain't bad. Trouble is it is just as easy to launch the blogger editor where I am typing this now.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment