The beast is ordered and now it is just a matter of waiting. I can understand the build time, but the delivery time is eight whole days. Where do they build the Macs in Europe? So far away?
I have ordered up extra disks and the software updates. I have retained some of the money for one of those OSIDTOT (oh shit I didn't think of that) moments.
I also decided to go for Boot Camping Vista. Now that the EULA permits virtualisation on the home editions, it seems more sense to go with the newer OS.
I also switched to VMWare Fusion - and dropped Parallels - since it seems to be the better product. Thanks to a heads up from a friend, I will be able to better integrate the two operating systems. See. Told you it would get geeky.
Oh but of course. Being a Mac person I am not supposed to be 'technical'. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment