I have been creating entries on various music community/showcase sites. At this rate I will lose count and forget one.
Not that it is an issue with just a single loaded demo at this point in time.
On the writing side I am accumulating a fair number of unfinished tracks. I am going to have get down to actually finishing this material and soon. But time is not something I have a lot of and late night sessions are just knackering me. So I will have to plan this out somehow and see if I can manage things more effectively.
On the gear front I am learning the new s/w but as ever, it is a slow process. Getting there.
There is another ICS virtual session coming up on the 21st July. I think I will go all experimental for this one. Just see if I can seriously fux0r sounds and create some kind of unpleasant musical texture. Oh. Did I day musical? Heh. Just kidding. It will be anything but.
And just what is with the weather? Are we going to get a summer? Ugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment