Thursday, January 11, 2007

Adsense & absence

I am finally on the mend but the last four weeks has seen me suffering with some damn virus. Or at least that is what the Doc says. Not the kind of fall-over-and-crawl-into-bed virus. No. The kind of virus that saps your energy, makes you feel miserable and introduces you to a cough that just will not go away.

It makes everything hard work. Anyway I am now coming out the other side of it. At bloody last.

So making my return to a more regular blog I thought I would add Google's adsense. Who knows, perhaps if I write more interesting material people might even come here and read. Stranger stuff has happened.

Feeling as I have been, rather under the weather, I have not done much at all with my music project. I expect I will get back to that soon. Meanwhile I have got to figure out how I can make a case for a Mac Pro. I desperately need a powerful computer and hell, why not a beast like a Mac Pro? We shall see.

The good news is the company I work for now has a discount scheme with Apple. About time. With a product like the Mac Pro that discount is very welcome.

So only one hurdle really: the boss. As in wife!

No comments: