ICS = Immersion Composition Society.
I hope to get a UK based lodge going - with of course a special focus around the N.E. and Hexham. In the meantime I will be participating in a 'virtual' game with the society this weekend. SHMBO has granted permission for me to do this. Hurrah!
So this Saturday I will attempt to write 20 songs. Given that I have much less than the permissible 24 hours to do this, it will be quite the challenge. Quite looking forward to it!
It will be fun to just focus on the ideas, the creative side of things... and not to worry about all the technical crap that typically gets in the way.
The following critique and banter will also be fun. Should be a fun weekend.
Some ICS links
Wikipedia entry.
MySpace entry.
ICS website.
ICS Forums.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment